Soyoung's Portfolio

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My story

I'm studing English in AMES. It's interesting for me but I got a severe headache yesterday. I learned about the present perfect. I have already learned it at other places. I know it but I'm not good at it. I'm not good at speaking English. I prepared my lessons and reviewed my lessons at home. I worry too much and that is giving me. By the way, My neighbor who lives in unit 13 asked my husband to fix her intercom and he did.The other neighbor shouted at him. He thought my husband wasn't qualify. But he is a professional engineer. At least it end at 10 o'clock.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger am said...

Hi So Young,
Thank you for writing about yourself. I hope you enjoy our class at AMES.
I look forward to reading what you have to say each week. Keep up the good work.
Your recount about your professional experience was very interesting.
Marina.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home