Soyoung's Portfolio

Monday, January 31, 2005

My life

So Young LEE.

My name is SoYoung Lee. I come from Korea.
My first language is Korean. I completed high school in 1987.
Then I went to the college. I studied nursing at college for 3 years. I obtained a Diploma of Nursing in 1990 and then I became a registered nurse in Korea. After that I worked intermittently at local hospital in Seoul and other places more than 10 years.
I worked in surgery, obstetrics, gynaecology, the labour ward room, general medicine, ENT (ear, nose and throat) etc.
I haven’t got a lot of experience in one particular area.
I visited Australia on 24 Dec 2003 for the first time.
I got married last year to a Korean man who is engineer.
I’ve been living at Bankstown with my husband for a year.
I’m studying and doing home duties.
My plan I am fluent in English as soon as possible.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home